Monday 13 April 2015

Tomorrow morning 5.30am our mate Len is picking us up to go to Brisbane Airport. First stop Los Angeles where we will stay with old friends John and Darla, John was one of my Charterers back in the early 80s when I chartered my Launch Cara-Mia out of Whakatane New Zealand.
Hope we have a boat when we get to Florida as Survey report has shown several problems, current owner is going to have to come to the party and get some work done before I will Accept the boat,Stay tuned for more.

3 comments:

  1. Just testing that my brilliant son has got me on to your blog - talk later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my eighth attempt but it looks like I may be on a winner this time!! Hope you are both on a winner too and have the boat problems sorted. We will be following your travels with interest. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete